dental lab equipment Induction Casting Machine is necessary
dental laboratory equipment for casting dental alloy in dental lab.
LAB-AL3 Middle Frequency Induction Casting Machine ( dental laboratory equipment )
This unit be used with most dental alloys except titanium. It can be used for casting partial frameworks as well we crown and bridge.
The LAB-AL3 Intermediate Frequency Induction Casting Machine ( dental laboratory equipment ) is upgraded from the High Frequency Induction Casting Machine, it has the following advantages.
1. Highly efficient, low power consumption and low power rating (2.5kW) thanks to the advance all-transistor circuitry.
2. No preheating is needed, melting and casting can start immediately. The interval time between two castings is only two minutes, excellent for continuous casting.
3. It can work under 220V/110V voltage.
4. Safer and more reliable thanks to the low working voltage and low high-frequency radiation.
5. Compact size and lower weight.
Power Supply: 220V/110V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 2,500W
Centrifugal Rev: 550rpm
Centrifugal Radius: 21cm
Casting Method: Centrifugal Casting
Max. Melting Amout: 50g
Heating Method: Medium Frequency Induction Heating
Melting Time: 30g≤65sec (standard)
Cooling Fashion: Air Cooling
Dimensions: 93cm x 52cm x 52cm (H W D)
Shipping Dimensions: 111cm x 61cm x 60cm (H W D)
dental laboratory equipments, dental lab equipments, dental laboratory products, dental lab products, dental equipments, dental products, induction casting machine, casting furnace, dental lab equipment, dental lab, dental laboratory equipment, dental laboratory, Intermediate Frequency Induction Casting Machine